Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Lovin'

I love summer!

Finally! Got to go swimming. It is officially summer.
Plus I am done with my mini-mester class.
Plus I get to go on a mini vacation to Colorado to support my dad while he runs the 10k Bolder Boulder run this weekend. Yahoo!

Oh and I have a date with N at the drive in tonight. Pretty excited to see Robin Hood.

Bandeau: Forever 21, Bottoms: PacSun, Crocs: My friend L's (back there with his girlfriend on his shoulders lol)


Always,
Hannah

P.S.
Yes. That is a freshwater clam thing that was gross and slimy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a new follower of your blog, and I just want to say, you are super cute, and look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah! You have been on my blog roll for a really long time! As soon as I found you sweet girl! You are adorable and lovely and sweet and stylish! Of course I have you on there! Hope you recover from your trip soon! I know how it is to be a little overwhelmed and emotionally exhausted! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete