Friday, May 21, 2010

Riley Riley Riley

Word of advice: never Ever EVER take a mini-mester. They mean it when they say its a whole semester's worth of work in 2 1/2 weeks. And I thought my summer started last week...phew.

So when I'm not busy with that (uhm? never.) then I have been playing with this adorable girly:
 Miss Riley driving the old pedal cart car on our country rent houses' porch.
"Heenah? I wanna wakeup."-is what I heard at 3:45 this morning from my 2 year old sleepover buddy. She's lucky she's cute (we went back to bed).
She's even a photographer in training. Look at that perspective! Dress-Alloy
How can you not adore this cutie? Obviously her grandparents do while spending the evening throwing rocks into the river.

Always,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! It's good to know other people out there who have bf's in architecture..it's tougher than I thought it would be! And I am a freshman in college as well! (well, technically a sophomore now :)

    ReplyDelete