Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day Part Two?


  Manfriend N and I got to celebrate Valentine's Day tonight! He got me a full set of pearls: necklace, bracelet, and earrings (he claims he got a good deal!).
  They are very delicate and they make me feel quite grown up. I didn't get a picture of my full outfit, but I wore a red silk dress that has a grecian-like feel to it. I borrowed Roomie Hay's plaid bomber jacket too.         We went out to dinner and watched the snowboarding. As Roomie Hay said the "half-pike". Hahahahaha.
  I said what I got the boys together for Valentines Day, but heres a recap. I got them each candy and nerf guns. Then I got N the set of Star Wars episodes 4-6 on DVD. It makes my gift look pretty scrawny compared to his.
I never got a picture of him with the Star Wars, just with the guns. I had so much fun seeing them play that I was late to History Discussion. So late that I had to run. So late that all of the kids who are always late were already there. So late that I had to shuffle all the way into the middle because the "late kid outside seats" were already taken. It was embarrassing, but worth it because of all the ambushes that have taken place since V-Day. :)

Always,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment