Saturday, February 6, 2010

College Adventures

In case some of you did not know, I have been parking in Commuter West. Commuter West is about 3/4 of a mile away from my dorm. Which stinks. It is completely far away from everything. I usually take the bus to it. Ha! So imagine my joy when I get an e-mail from parking services the other day saying I can move up to only 1/4 of a mile away to the Z4 parking lot. What what?!?!

I go to move my car and sit at the light for a long time. Long enough to notice the guy next to me in his car who is also tired of waiting. Long enough so that all 3 of the other sides of the stop all go twice. Long enough for Guy In Car to hop out of his car and press the walk button on the traffic pole. Long enough for us to give thumbs up signs. Long enough for Guy In Car and I to wave happily when our light turned green.




















Now this is a way to park!

No comments:

Post a Comment