Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Large Hobo

The Christmas season has always been my favorite. My mom's birthday, Jesus' birthday, and my dad's birthday are all in the same week. This means lots of celebrations, and gifts, and family. It also means that I would rather spend time enjoying all of it instead of writing about it ;)


Yesterday, my mom turned 45. Yes, that beautiful, funny woman to the left is older than 30!

My sister got her a purse this year (taking over my now assigned present of getting Mom a new purse for her birthday every year). On the receipt it said that my sister purchased a "large hobo". Hehe. So apparently that is my mom's version of a "large hobo's" face?






I'm posting this picture to show that I am not spending my days reading and playing Nancy Drew computer games in sweats. I'm doing those things in comfy, colorful layers instead.

Plus, N is my favorite! It's so nice to be able to say hi everyday and give him a hug.



















I would just like to inform you that today, December 23, it was 75 degrees outside. Really. So my dog, Mattie, and I took our highwaisted skirts and t-shirts outside to play.

It was beautiful, just not Christmas-y enough for my liking.





















I really liked the little orange ruffle peaking out of my faded blue v-neck. I also stole this necklace of my mom's to wear today. She's had it forever and the colors were just perfect.











I hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas and holiday season as well!

Always,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that that the necklace, yeah that's mine not moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://rachelmeaninglessmusings.blogspot.com/ not advertisement i swear!
    check out my blog? lol i really like yours XD so we might have the same taste? taa x

    ReplyDelete