Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chanel

I love my friends! 

Kat surprised me with this Christmas present today:


She found it in a flee market!

It's a little worn but it's perfect!

















Not the greatest picture of me but the purse is so beautiful. It will complete lots of my outfits!

Oh and this thrifted BCBG turtleneck sweater with embellished neckline was so cozy today :)

























Again, not the coolest picture of either of us. But this is the beautiful Kat and she is a great friend! 























Plus it snowed this morning! It was a pretty good day! Hence all of the "!" marks!

Always,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a perfect (and so sweet) Xmas present! You have some awesome friends there. :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete