Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Friday, May 20, 2011

    Today we slept in until 8:30 ish and then went to an appointment with a buying house called MP Select. She consults with big brands and c0mpanies to help them know up and coming designers, start online stores, create a brand, etc. It was the most enjoyable and informative out of all the appointments.
    Afterwards we all went to the Louvre. We only got one hour to look around. I did get to see the Mona Lisa but that was about it. My memory card was full by then as well. First world problems eh? Then Dr. Fowler finally loosened up and let us go on our own. Chantal and I ate at a street cafe overlooking the Seine. She had a caesar salad which tasted nothing like a normal caesar salad and it was gross. I ordered something that was very very French. It had cheese and bread and lots of other things. 
    Then we strolled to Notre Dame. I lit another candle for Uncle Todd because today was his memorial service. I'm sad I couldn't be with everyone in Colorado. After we stared in awe at the church, I walked around with my friends Heather and Suzanne since Chantal was tired. We even went on the little bridge where couples write their names on locks and padlock them to the bridge. They will be in love forever. So sweet.
I uploaded my pictures from my phone. This is me on top of the Eiffel Tower.

Me and my man in the Louvre.

Chantal and I's meal by the Seine. I loved all of the l'eau natural (i.e. tap water) that was brought to us in all sorts of decanters, old wine bottles, large capped bottles, etc.

Candle for Todd.

The inside of Notre Dame


It was such a beautiful, easy day.


Always,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment