Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ooooooklahoma

This past weekend N and I visited his sister, Autumn, brother in law, Josh, and niece, Ava, in Norman, Oklahoma. It was fun to get a little weekend break from work. OU was beautiful and we had a lot of fun. Some highlights of the trip include, but aren't limited to:

1) Meeting the Allstate Insurance guy's (Dennis Haysbert) cousin or brother in the grocery store. They have the same voice. I nearly swooned with auditory happiness. 
2) Eating cupcakes at Sara Sara Cupcakes.
3)Touring the law school. Including the mock Supreme Court!
4)Watching Autumn get her ear pierced. Yes. Just the one.
5) Lots of playing.
6) Even a family photo shoot by the talented Amanda Pate.
7) Eating homemade buffalo chili. Yum!
8) Realizing that some day I might be out of school and start to have part of a life.







It was so much fun. Thanks Josh and Autumn!

The only problem was that we had a flat tire that had to get patched, then replaced with a new tire, so we didn't leave until 6 and the sun was setting. About the 4th hour of our 6 hour drive back, N got sick. I had to keep pulling over for him to ralph (nicer way to say it?). Poor kid. We didn't get back until 1:30 and I had to wake up for an 8 a.m. class. Oh college...

Always,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Lest anyone think I'm a she-pirate with my one ear pierced, there was a reason. When I originally pierced my ears, many moons ago, one of them was WAY lower than the other. Old age and dangly earrings were making it even worse. I decided to repierce the one ear. I swear that I'm wearing the same stud in both ears, and also that I'm not carrying a parrot around on my shoulder - or walking with a peg leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^hahah good to know! Looks like you had a fun weekend (minus the last part)! You and your boyfriend look so cute! Number eight on your list happens to me all the time and I get so daydreamy when it happens!

    I'm a biology major, and up until yesterday was planning on going to nursing school.. but, I've had a revelational weekend hah, and am probably going to change majors...

    What's yours??

    ReplyDelete