Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Old Outfit, New Blog!

Shirt: thrifted Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Thigh High Socks: Target
Lace Up Boots: Forever 21 
I'm busy tonight, but I wanted to get a quick post up. I actually wore this outfit a few weeks ago when my sister was here. Very comfortable. And look how clean my room and bathroom are. Wowie!

I also want to do a quick shout out to N's sister Autumn for redoing my header and setting up my background for me. Doesn't it look fantastic? I dislike doing stuff like that (at least the logistics part) so I really appreciate her help. N and I actually visited them this weekend, but I want to do right by that post. I want to get a ring on its finger take the time to fully write it and post all the pictures. Tomorrow hopefully?

Off to study for Intro to Interiors. Who wants to memorize 50 pages of furniture types with me? No takers. Figures.

Always,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the background! Can she do one for me? ;) I've been trying to get my boyfriend to hook me up with a fun background, but he's lazy (okay, he's actually focusing on school instead of my blog..figures). I am also loving your outfit! Those boots! Adorable, and I love how you wore the socks with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog's new look! And I REALLY love those boots. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're pleased Hannah! Thanks again for a lovely weekend. Abbey - autumn.lockett@me.com:)

    ReplyDelete