Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Got Another Puzzle For You


"Wow. Your legs are bright."
"Woah orange."
"Hey Oompa Loompa."

Just some of the comments made when I wore these tights. I think I scared most of the kids on campus. Oh and that last comment was made by N. He said he liked them though.

Today I went thrifting (no luck), ate a spicy chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil-A, and spent time with N. Now, I'm skipping the football game (yahoo!) and listening to This American Life while I blog and make dinner. Good day!

Always,
Hannah

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    You should wear that when you come to Austin and visit...you will fit in just fine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - Ava J would love those tights. Second - If Ira Glass swung my way I would snatch his story-telling self right up. We LOVELOVELOVE TAL in our house. They have an amazing app if you don't already have it. Maybe while you're in next weekend we can swap favorite TAL moments, "nerd-alert-nerd-alert".
    Third - I did see the Martha app, too bad it's $8! She thinks so very highly of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that top. And I love bright tights! I'm so glad we're getting somewhat cold weather so I don't look out of my mind anymore for wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I would love to get coffee with you! haha except that I don't go to tech! :( I have a number of friends up there, though. If I ever come, I'll make sure to let you know about a maybe blogger coffee run! If you're ever in the houston area- let me know! (;

    And if you got me How to train your dragon, you'd be my best friend! hah it's me and my boyfriend's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! So cute! I love orange. When I was in highschool it dominated my entire wardrobe.

    Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete