Sunday, August 29, 2010

College Outfits

Non-lazy college girl outfits worn to work/school this week:
Dress:Abercrombie & Fitch, Cardigan:American Eagle
Capris: Ann Taylor Loft, Ruffled Plaid Shirt: Gap, Brogues: Kmart (yep!)
Shirt: Gap, Awesome belt: Thrifted, Distressed jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($5!)

I just realized that you all are slowly getting to see my apartment. I've had a crazy busy week but it has been so much fun. I owe you all a post about my actual life right now- my major, my job, what my room looks like, etc. I haven't forgotten!

Always,
Hannah 

2 comments:

  1. ohh i'm excited to hear all about "life" :) But I love your non-lazy college girl outfits! Hehe, it makes me giggle saying that because I myself am a college student now! YES! It's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! Good job, college student ;)
    And..what are brogues? Are those your shoes? At Kmart? If yes, please please tell me they cost $3, too. Yes???

    ReplyDelete