Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grown Up Pants, Paint, and Underwear

I have been informed that I need to update. And I agree!
I've just realized these last couple weeks that I have so much more I want to do before I go back to school. Luckily, I've been able to see Caiti again.

We went shopping for "grown up" clothes because she got a job at DSW shoe store, and I need more pants that actually fit before I go back to windy/skirt unfriendly Lubbock. I'm still debating those 70's style flares and she'll be mad that I put up that pic ;) But we had great luck at Loft!
Then this weekend my Mom, Caitlin, and I went up to Dallas to see my cousins. My mom volunteered to paint C's room. It went from this:
C was "tired of the yellow".
Caitlin and I have a lot of fun with A and C. We got Chic-Fil-A, bought off brand 'Silly Bands', and got ice cream. Yum!
Obviously we had a lot of fun with the underwear too.

Always,
Hannah

P.S.
C made cheer captain later that day!

3 comments:

  1. From a former Windiest City girl, you can stitch metal washers inside the hem of your skirts to help keep them from 'defying gravity'. That's not to say you shouldn't buy those darling jeans, they are fabulous. Can't wait to come watch a game with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color of the room...oh and friends who will take dorky underwear pictures.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha I love the spiderman underwear! I got my dad Superman briefs for christmas and it was probably the greatest moment of my life ;)

    ReplyDelete