Friday, June 11, 2010

Colorado, Part Dos

The rest of the Colorado four day mini-vacation was spent with friends and family. We went to the Denver aquarium with Dad's best friend from high school, his wife, and their three boys, unfortunately I didn't get a picture of all of them.
Mom and Caitlin made a new friend and we got tattoos (a mermaid for me!). The next two pictures show some of the cousins, and the aunts and uncles there to support my dad and my cousin Mikey and his girlfriend, because they ran as well.

The last picture shows Mom and my littlest cousin, Kaia, when we took her to get ice cream. They were very into their conversation, and sweet Kaia was playing with Mom's hair the entire time. Really cute!

We had so much fun. I'm glad I got to go :)

Always,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment